The educator’s input on the absorbing mind is huge and these are new products to assist in teaching kids how to understand and deal with their thoughts and emotions and learn how to develop a great Emotional Quotient.
Every child should be given the opportunity to benefit from this education.
Who is influencing, teaching and shaping the lives of the future generations?
HIGH TIME FOR THIS INPUT
We dare not fail to teach our children about attitude.
Great products now available to assist educators in teaching emotional growth.
Let’s take a Peek at our Thoughts and the Activity Guide, supply educators and parents with the necessary material to give children a proper understanding of their everyday thoughts and the consequences they bring about. Two toy ‘thoughts’ – one angry and one smiling, are used to help children understand the two basic thought types and the DVD is a fun song which impacts the message. A great package to grow happy positive kids!
Because discipline is essential
The toy thoughts, Love and Grouch, assist educators to discipline learners in a positive way. They are provided with a tool to teach them that thoughts are real things, the instigators of our actions, and that these thoughts have consequences in our lives. The toy thoughts can be used to redirect blame for misbehavior – the overall message being that it is the negative thought, the Grouch, that is ‘bad’ and not the child. The educator can then guide the child in selecting a Love to replace the Grouch and children learn to form the habit of choosing positive thoughts.
Learners learn the different consequences of the two opposing thought types and are shown that the thought choice is always up to them. Discipline is established in a supportive and constructive way, without anger or damaging remarks directed at the child. This builds the child’s belief in himself, an essential premise in becoming a well adjusted, positive child.
THOUGHT EDUCATION FOR KIDS– ACTIVITY GUIDE
The Activity Guide provides a program which focuses on creating thought awareness and teaching children how to understand and discipline their thinking. A crucial developmental area this is the key to building a happy life.
The 10 lessons in the Activity Guide are fun and educational.
View an example of Lesson 1.
CONSIDER THESE REPORTS
- Psychologists say – child’s ‘belief system’ is formed before age 10 years.
- Children are reportedly showing signs of depression and other negative behavior at school.
- Crime, teen suicides, substance abuse and violence – the fruits of destructive thinking patterns and emotional disorder – are on the increase at schools.
- There is a need to empower children with emotional intelligence – life coping skills – as the majority are reared in dysfunctional family situations.
- The EI example which young minds are currently learning from parents, peers, educators, relatives, the media, etc is often negative.
- Although we have been aware of the power of thought for decades, a first generation of emotionally strong, positive thinkers has yet to emerge.
AIMS OF THE PUBLICATIONS
- To provide tools which will enable parents and educators teach their children ‘values education’.
- To create an understanding of what thoughts are and how they shape our lives.
- To help a child discern different thought types and through positive thought selection learn to deal with life’s challenges in a constructive and emotionally controlled way.
- To teach children Emotional Intelligence and so equip them with the tools to develop a positive image of self worth and empathy towards others.
- To promote healthy relationships with Emotional Intelligence.
- To institute a first generation of ‘Emotionally Intelligent’ young people.
Children can learn to understand and discipline their thoughts and feelings. Being emotionally strong will enable them to cope with life’s challenges as every growth area is enhanced. The toys Love and Grouch create the awareness that thoughts are things.
The new generation can make the changes so desperately needed in society today. It is in their hands to manage the improvements, emancipate suffering and reduce injustice and prejudice. We owe them our support and guidance and if we do nothing more, let’s be the best example that we are able to be.
Important– Read the companion publication for parents and educators – “because we did not learn this at school”.
All the products are available after the talks at discounted prices.